Sunday, September 30, 2007

Messy Room!

With our recent napping troubles caused by Andrew climbing out of his crib, somedays it's hard to know if it's worth the fight...




As you can see, when we lock Andrew in his room for a nap, he sometimes finds other things to distract him, making it very hard to find time for a nap! But doesn't he look awfully proud of the mess he made. Now if we could just find a way to get him to put everything back where he found it!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Andrew, this is Aunty Jill speaking. You'd better be nice to your momma!

I sure know what you mean about it sometimes not being worth the fight. I mean, if he was getting out of bed and ORGANIZING his sock drawer instead of throwing it all over the floor, that would be helpful. Ha! That'll (never) be the day.

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew, This is Grammy and I was happy to see how much you liked that kitty. Your Daddy once to put his kitty in a draw so that he could find him later. Your kitty looks a lot happier than your Daddy's kitty. Love and hugs from me to you. But your room was a real, MESS! Your poor parents! Good thing you are so cute and that they love you lots.

KPrince said...

Yeah I am not the only one that has a child that can leave a room looking like a tornado hit~!