Saturday, March 31, 2007

Celery, Sunglasses and Cell Phones

Keith was eating some celery the other day and so Andrew thought it was worth a try. He actually ate a whole stalk and didn't seem to notice it was something green that could possibly kill him!

I found these cheapy sunglasses and thought I'd see how he did with them before I invested in nicer ones. He actually likes to wear them, but sadly, b/c they are cheap, they break very easily.


And how would we live without our cell phone? I think Andrew knows how to work it better than I do. The other day I had to delete 10 pictures that he had managed to take with the phone and now I think there are at least 10 more needing to be deleted. Don't be surprised if your phone rings one day and it's Andrew on the other end!


No comments: